TOP 5 Best Highlighters to Glow miles away!

This is definitely the year of Highlighter! Whether your are a makeup lover or not, highlighter has recently become one of the best face cosmetics. That's because it creates the illusion of brightness, hence that lit within look. There is a wrong impression that you have to be a master in contouring in order to use highlighter. But no, you can use highlighter even with no makeup or with a very simple one, just to illuminate specific features of your face. Highlighter has the power to make you look younger and fresher, but there is a thin line between looking as sweating and glowing. In order to glow, you have to highlight only specific features of your face such as cheekbones, nose and upper lip. Also you have to choose even the right highlighter for you which should be two shades lighter than your foundation makeup.


My Top 5 highlighters that I love to use and recommend to you are:


1- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter


This is one of the first ones I have tried and I bought it in Sephora. After using I fell completely in love because it makes you literally glow miles away. The effect of it especially on your cheekbones is shining. The price of Becca highlighter is $38 but you can go for the mini version which is half the price.


Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter

2- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit


This one from Anastasia Beverly Hills comes in a small kit with 4 different shades. My favorite one is Sun Dipped Glow Kit. It has the 4 shades: Bronzed ; Summer ; Tourmaline and Moonstone. The price of this Glow Kit is $40, but it is worth it, thinking that actually there are 4 different highlighters in there from which you can choose to use in different part of the day and seasons. I use Bronzed shade during summer after I got a tan. I would use this kit is a must have powder highlighter palette.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit


3- Sleek Makeup Highlighter Palette


I hadn't heard before about this makeup brand, until I traveled to Paris and I was searching around Sephora to find some special cosmetics. Fortunately, my eyes captured this radiant highlighter palette from Sleek Makeup called "Solstice", which combines 4 different shades. It includes two baked powders, one luxurious cream formula and one silky shimmer powder.  Also, it comes even with a small brush, so it is a perfect choice. The price of it is only $15, so ladies go get it.
Sleek Makeup Highlighter Palette


4- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna, KILLAWATTFreestyle Highlighter 



I was so excited about the highlighter collection when Riri launched it, so I had to give it a try.  Recently I am using the highlighter by Fenty Beauty, shade "Hustla Baby". Hustla Baby is such an intense shade and is perfect to give  a gorgeous multi-dimensional effect. The glow is so natural and I use it always on my cheekbones and nose. The price of it is $36 but I am using the mini version which is even cheaper.



Fenty Beauty By Rihanna, KILLAWATTFreestyle Highlighter 



5- J.Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter


If you want to save some money, This highlighter from J.Cat Beauty is the best choice. It costs only $8.99, and is designed to to complement all skin tones and all skin types. I personally use "Twilight" shade and I am very satisfied with the luminous finish that it gives to my look.

 J.Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter




These are my top 5 highlighters. I have to state that I am a highlighter fanatic and I love it to be intense and glamorous. I love wearing it everyday, but especially during evenings so I can glow from miles away. Ladies, if you are looking to "blind" some people with your luminosity, then these highlighters are the perfect choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This Hairstyle Trend is going viral this summer!

This summer is all to look comfortable and playful in the same time. This is why, choosing the right hairstyle is very important. Braids are...