How to Travel in Style!

Who doesn't love traveling and exploring new places ? While picking the next place you will travel, I am sure that all you ladies are already thinking even for the outfits you will going to wear during the trip. Packing for vacation can be fun for some, but a very stressful task for some others. Traveling is all about being comfortable but also feeling stylish and gorgeous enough to take those Instagram pictures. This is why I recommend to always plan in advance your wardrobe pick during your trip.


Outfit


If you will have long hours of flight or jet lag then, I definitely recommend you wearing in the airport comfortable and warm clothes. My main suggestion would be a hoodie combining it with a pair of comfortable jeans or pants. Also, the tracksuit would be a perfect choice too. You will feel cozy enough to handle those long hours on plane. An over sized sweater with leggings or pants would be a great option too. During winter, you can wear a nice coat to keep you warm. And, during all other seasons, I would recommend to bring with you always a light jacket. No matter how hot can be in the place you are traveling, in airport and on plane might be cold. Especially when you are traveling long hours, such as traveling to another continent, jacket is a must. Also, another alternative would be to bring with you a nice, big scarf to spread over your shoulders if you get cold on plane.


Shoes


In airport, I would suggest you wearing shoes that are easy to get on and off. During security, they might make you remove your shoes, so it is good to wear a pair of sneakers or boots that you can remove easily. My favorite choice during winter, is UGG shoes. They are so comfy and also easy to wear. They keep my feet always warm and I tend to wear them during the whole winter, especially while traveling to cold places. During spring and summer, I like wearing a pair of comfortable loafers or sliders. Certainly, I would not recommend to wear high heels on airport. Flat shoes are the only good option to travel, especially when you need to find your gate in hurry.


Accessories


Something that I would avoid wearing while traveling would be jewelries. They have to be removed during security, so it is better to avoid this extra hassle to yourself. My favorite accessories while traveling, no matter the season, are sunglasses. I make sure to always have my sunglasses with me, so like this I can feel even more comfortable and confident when I am not in the mood to wear makeup, especially during those flights in early morning. Also, my suggestion would be to wear always a backpack or a handbag where you can keep your traveling documents, wallet and basic stuff you need to travel. In this way, you wont need to zip and unzip your luggage every time. Also, a cap or a hat would sparkle your outfit.


Find below some fresh airport outfit ideas:





                  








No comments:

Post a Comment

This Hairstyle Trend is going viral this summer!

This summer is all to look comfortable and playful in the same time. This is why, choosing the right hairstyle is very important. Braids are...